CORPORATE LICENSE - USE OF CONTENT FROM "CRAIN'S
10. The entire content of the Handbook is the Copyrighted Intellectual Property of Accessible Petrophysics Ltd. (the "Copyright Holder"). Contact Us
11. The Handbook is published online by the Copyright Holder at www.spec2000.net. The proper citation for this work is "Crain's Petrophysical Handbook by E. R. (Ross) Crain, P.Eng., online at www.spec2000.net, 20xx".
TRADEMARKS AND TRADENAMES
12. The following Trademarks are the property of the Copyright Holder: CPH Logo, "CPH" "CPH Gold / Platinum Member", "Crain's Rules", "Meta/Log", "Computer-Ready-Math",and “Crain’s Petro/Fusion Scripts”.
13. The use in this Handbook of these and other trademarks and tradenames without special notation or acknowledgement does not imply that such names, as defined under the relevant intellectual property laws, may be regarded as unprotected and thus free for general use. No endorsement of a product or service is intended by use of a tradename in this text.
14. YOU use thE SPECIFIED LICENSED MATERIALS AND ANY ASSOCIATED SOFTWARE at your sole risk and responsibility. NO WARRANTY IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Page Views ---- Since 01 Jan 2015
Copyright 2023 by Accessible Petrophysics Ltd.
CPH Logo, "CPH", "CPH Gold Member", "CPH Platinum Member", "Crain's Rules", "Meta/Log", "Computer-Ready-Math", "Petro/Fusion Scripts" are Trademarks of the Author