2. Simandoux method for shaly sands.
3. Porosity saturation product method if RW@FT is unknown or cannot be estimated from SP, R0 or Rwa methods.
4. Bulk volume water (dual water) method instead of Simandoux if it is desirable to match modern computer truck results.
5. Waxman-Smits method if good Qv and CEC data are available.
Resistivity ratio method as a last resort in open holes.
7. Thermal decay time (TDT) data in cases hole production monitoring situations, or where no open hole logs were run.
Page Views ---- Since 01 Jan 2015
Copyright 2023 by Accessible Petrophysics Ltd.
CPH Logo, "CPH", "CPH Gold Member", "CPH Platinum Member", "Crain's Rules", "Meta/Log", "Computer-Ready-Math", "Petro/Fusion Scripts" are Trademarks of the Author